Let’s End Discrimination Together!
- New Federal Fair Housing Complaint Filed Against Ann Arbor Property
- New Fair Housing Case Filed on Behalf of Wheelchair User (Press Release)
- Free Fair Housing Workshop in Downtown Ypsilanti 4/13/17
- Next Week’s Event Honors Rental Agent Who Exposed Illegal Discrimination
- Join Our Brackets for Good Team!
Subscribe to the Fair Housing Center Email Newsletter
Category Archives: About FHC
Management delays ramp installation, forces woman to crawl into home. The Fair Housing Center has initiated a fair housing discrimination lawsuit based on disability against Group Five Management Company and TG Properties LLC, the owners of Randolph Court Apartments in … Continue reading
Fair Housing Center of Southeast & Mid Michigan PO Box 7825, Ann Arbor, MI 48107 (877) 979-FAIR FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – Press Release PDF Tuesday, April 4, 2017 Media Contacts: FHC Staff Niki Green (877) 979-3247, Attorney Steve Tomkowiak (248) … Continue reading
A Workshop for Renters, Home Buyers, and Borrowers Together, the Fair Housing Center and the Michigan Department of Civil Rights are presenting a workshop on the investigation and resolution of housing discrimination claims. For more information call the FHC at … Continue reading
You are invited to attend the Fair Housing Center’s upcoming Breakfast with guest speaker Sara Pratt. Wednesday, March 22nd, 8:30 – 10:30AM at Weber’s Inn, Ann Arbor. We are pleased to announce that rental agent Chelsae Lakin will receive the … Continue reading