Let’s End Discrimination Together!
- New Federal Fair Housing Complaint Filed Against Ann Arbor Property
- New Fair Housing Case Filed on Behalf of Wheelchair User (Press Release)
- Free Fair Housing Workshop in Downtown Ypsilanti 4/13/17
- Next Week’s Event Honors Rental Agent Who Exposed Illegal Discrimination
- Join Our Brackets for Good Team!
Subscribe to the Fair Housing Center Email Newsletter
Tag Archives: civil rights
Management delays ramp installation, forces woman to crawl into home. The Fair Housing Center has initiated a fair housing discrimination lawsuit based on disability against Group Five Management Company and TG Properties LLC, the owners of Randolph Court Apartments in … Continue reading
You are invited to attend A Fair Housing Breakfast with Sara Pratt Wednesday, March 22, 2017 from 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM Weber’s Inn, Ann Arbor Please join the Fair Housing Center of Southeast and Mid Michigan for our 4th … Continue reading
Theodore M. Shaw joined the Fair Housing Center of Southeast & Mid Michigan as the keynote speaker at our 2016 Fair Housing Breakfast event. FHC Board President Ann Routt and FHC Director Pam Kisch are also included. Thank you again to … Continue reading
Please join us at Weber’s Inn on Wednesday, March 16th for Professor Shaw’s talk “The Sleeping Giant of Civil Rights: The Fair Housing Act.” Local Connections: While on the faculty at the University of Michigan Law School, Ted Shaw played a key role … Continue reading