Let’s End Discrimination Together!
- New Federal Fair Housing Complaint Filed Against Ann Arbor Property
- New Fair Housing Case Filed on Behalf of Wheelchair User (Press Release)
- Free Fair Housing Workshop in Downtown Ypsilanti 4/13/17
- Next Week’s Event Honors Rental Agent Who Exposed Illegal Discrimination
- Join Our Brackets for Good Team!
Subscribe to the Fair Housing Center Email Newsletter
Tag Archives: Fair Housing Center of Metropolitan Detroit
We lost an important friend to the Fair Housing Center when Clifford Schrupp, the founder and Executive Director of the Fair Housing Center of Metropolitan Detroit (FHC-Detroit), passed away on September 11, 2013. He was 74. Cliff was a national … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that FHC Director Pamela Kisch will be honored at the Fair Housing Center of Metropolitan Detroit‘s 15th annual Fair Housing Leadership Awards Reception. This event honors “persons or firms in the housing industry who have taken significant actions in … Continue reading
A new rule (discussed here a little over a year ago) regarding the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) core housing programs [rental assistance and home ownership programs, which include HUD’s Federal Housing Administration (FHA) mortgage insurance programs, community development programs, and public and … Continue reading
Michigan Roundtable for Diversity and Inclusion to Establish a Truth and Reconciliation Commission