Let’s End Discrimination Together!
- New Federal Fair Housing Complaint Filed Against Ann Arbor Property
- New Fair Housing Case Filed on Behalf of Wheelchair User (Press Release)
- Free Fair Housing Workshop in Downtown Ypsilanti 4/13/17
- Next Week’s Event Honors Rental Agent Who Exposed Illegal Discrimination
- Join Our Brackets for Good Team!
Subscribe to the Fair Housing Center Email Newsletter
Tag Archives: fair housing
Management delays ramp installation, forces woman to crawl into home. The Fair Housing Center has initiated a fair housing discrimination lawsuit based on disability against Group Five Management Company and TG Properties LLC, the owners of Randolph Court Apartments in … Continue reading
A Workshop for Renters, Home Buyers, and Borrowers Together, the Fair Housing Center and the Michigan Department of Civil Rights are presenting a workshop on the investigation and resolution of housing discrimination claims. For more information call the FHC at … Continue reading
You are invited to attend A Fair Housing Breakfast with Sara Pratt Wednesday, March 22, 2017 from 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM Weber’s Inn, Ann Arbor Please join the Fair Housing Center of Southeast and Mid Michigan for our 4th … Continue reading
Chelsae Lakin gave up her new job and benefits to stand up against housing discrimination. Her knowledge of fair housing laws gave her courage to take action. Chelsae was excited about her new job. She was continuing her career path … Continue reading