Let’s End Discrimination Together!
- New Federal Fair Housing Complaint Filed Against Ann Arbor Property
- New Fair Housing Case Filed on Behalf of Wheelchair User (Press Release)
- Free Fair Housing Workshop in Downtown Ypsilanti 4/13/17
- Next Week’s Event Honors Rental Agent Who Exposed Illegal Discrimination
- Join Our Brackets for Good Team!
Subscribe to the Fair Housing Center Email Newsletter
Tag Archives: MLK
FHC Staff and Board of Directors were honored to receive the Martin Luther King Community Service Award by the Church of the Good Shepherd. The congregation has a 28 year tradition of recognizing people and organizations who work toward intersectional … Continue reading