Let’s End Discrimination Together!
- New Federal Fair Housing Complaint Filed Against Ann Arbor Property
- New Fair Housing Case Filed on Behalf of Wheelchair User (Press Release)
- Free Fair Housing Workshop in Downtown Ypsilanti 4/13/17
- Next Week’s Event Honors Rental Agent Who Exposed Illegal Discrimination
- Join Our Brackets for Good Team!
Subscribe to the Fair Housing Center Email Newsletter
Tag Archives: national origin
State and federal fair housing laws prohibit discrimination based on national origin and religion. In our eight-county service area, Ann Arbor, East Lansing, and Ypsilanti all have “policies related to diversity, welcoming and immigration.” For a complete list of … Continue reading
Fair Housing Center of Southeast & Mid Michigan PO Box 7825, Ann Arbor, MI 48107 (877) 979-FAIR FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – Press Release PDF April 12, 2016 For more information, contact: Kristen Cuhran, (877) 979-3247 New Rule Bans Landlords from Blanket Denials Based … Continue reading
#90-207 Vaughn v Eastern Michigan University Ypsilanti Pictured: 1992 FHC Board Members: Raymond Mullins, Michael Apple, and the late Verna Spayth. Mary Vaughn sued EMU for discrimination based on race and national origin. Vaughn alleged that she was fired from her … Continue reading