Let’s End Discrimination Together!
- New Federal Fair Housing Complaint Filed Against Ann Arbor Property
- New Fair Housing Case Filed on Behalf of Wheelchair User (Press Release)
- Free Fair Housing Workshop in Downtown Ypsilanti 4/13/17
- Next Week’s Event Honors Rental Agent Who Exposed Illegal Discrimination
- Join Our Brackets for Good Team!
Subscribe to the Fair Housing Center Email Newsletter
Tag Archives: religion
State and federal fair housing laws prohibit discrimination based on national origin and religion. In our eight-county service area, Ann Arbor, East Lansing, and Ypsilanti all have “policies related to diversity, welcoming and immigration.” For a complete list of … Continue reading
#W95-47 Fountain Church of God in Christ v Scio Township Scio Township Fountain Church of God in Christ, an African-American church, attempted to purchase land zoned A-1 (agricultural) and have a conditional use permit issued in order to build a … Continue reading