Let’s End Discrimination Together!
- New Federal Fair Housing Complaint Filed Against Ann Arbor Property
- New Fair Housing Case Filed on Behalf of Wheelchair User (Press Release)
- Free Fair Housing Workshop in Downtown Ypsilanti 4/13/17
- Next Week’s Event Honors Rental Agent Who Exposed Illegal Discrimination
- Join Our Brackets for Good Team!
Subscribe to the Fair Housing Center Email Newsletter
Tag Archives: sexual orientation
We are pleased to announce the release of the following fair housing fact sheets. Feel free to distribute these materials. Questions? Call us at 877-979-3247. Disability Discrimination FHC Assistance Animal Fact Sheet FHC Reasonable Accommodation Fact Sheet FHC Reasonable Modification Fact Sheet Sex Discrimination … Continue reading
Discriminatory Treatment Found Towards LGBT Community in Housing Market
In March, 2012, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) released new regulations to ensure equality for LGBT people in housing. HUD published a rule (discussed here previously) that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status … Continue reading
On Tuesday, May 22nd, Fair Housing Center of Southeastern Michigan Associate Director Kristen Cuhran presented at the “Fair Housing Region V 2013 FHAP Partnership Training” held at John Marshall Law School in Chicago. Ms. Cuhran was part of a panel … Continue reading