Let’s End Discrimination Together!
- New Federal Fair Housing Complaint Filed Against Ann Arbor Property
- New Fair Housing Case Filed on Behalf of Wheelchair User (Press Release)
- Free Fair Housing Workshop in Downtown Ypsilanti 4/13/17
- Next Week’s Event Honors Rental Agent Who Exposed Illegal Discrimination
- Join Our Brackets for Good Team!
Subscribe to the Fair Housing Center Email Newsletter
Tag Archives: Washtenaw
The Fair Housing Center of Southeastern Michigan has a new Twitter account using the name fhcmichigan. You can find us at twitter.com/fhcmichigan. Follow us!
Fair Housing Center of Southeastern Michigan PO Box 7825 Ann Arbor, MI 48107 (877) 979-FAIR www.fhcmichigan.org email@example.com FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 2, 2009 For more information contact: Pamela A. Kisch, (877) 979-FAIR Fair Housing center expands to 6 counties Thanks … Continue reading
The Fair Housing Center of Southeast & Mid Michigan (FHC) actively works to investigate complaints of illegal housing discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including sexual harassment), disability, familial status, marital status, age, source of income, student status, … Continue reading