Housing Advocates Training (HAT) and Public Benefits Trainings (PBT), virtual, September 13 & 14, 2022.
9th Annual Fair Housing Breakfast, Thursday, October 27, 2022. Weber’s Inn, Ann Arbor, and Virtual. A fundraiser for the Fair Housing Center.
Advanced Housing Advocates Training (HAT+), January 17, 18, and 19, 2023. Registration materials and further details will be available in fall 2022. You must have attended HAT in the past three years to attend HAT+.
Registration for the following five trainings will be available by December 2022.
- 1/11/23; 10-11:30 am, Fair Housing for Advocates
- 1/24/23; 2-3 pm, Women’s Issues in Fair Housing
- 3/7/23; 1-2:30 pm, Fair Housing for Advocates
- 3/15/23; 6-7:30 pm, MSHDA Tenants
- 4/4/23; 7-8 pm, Reasonable Accommodations/Modifications for Tenants + Owners living under HOA Rules